Thursday, August 21, 2008

never never never says nothing to remember

well. it has been a long month. i was mostly in california for part of it watching my sister get married... i guess that's the only way i know how to put that. um, i like her new husband. he's nice. awkward turtle though that i had never met him before then. weirdness. my brother and his wife had their baby. a little girl named Hazel Rosemary. i haven't gotten to officially meet her either but the pictures of her are adorable... congrats brother and sister! i love you both. the other half of the month has consisted of me being at home and looking for a job and not doing much of anything. my wash machine broke so i am headed to the laundromat to wash some clothes... boo. love to you all

1 comment:

Mela said...

ouch! sucks about the washing machine. I hope ours works. I haven't really checked or asked...