Wednesday, November 01, 2006

tis a sad day

since I was being "un-Christian" and at Wal-Mart on Sunday, I was mistaken for a Wal-mart employee. Burn. I was wearing church clothes and was holding stuff in my hands but how does that equate to me being an employee of the local Wallyworld? I'm not old-looking I don't think, and I don't have numerous tattoos and was not wearing shorty-shorts and a tanktop. (the two typical Wal-Mart employees, yes I did just stereotype.) It made me feel loserish. On a lighter note, Halloween was fun. Cal won the costume contest at Doc's but it was good fun. I don't know how to feel about the French Maids winning but I feel it was better than hoochie strawberry shortcake or skanky little miss bopeep for the couples contest. bah. when did halloween become about being able to dress in skimpy clothes? meh. anyway. i guess that wasn't really a lighter note. But I was happy that Cal won in his cougar costume. it was kinda funny and pretty cute. He looked more like a kitten half the time, but hey... it happens. That's all.

2 comments:

Mela said...

happy birthday to kenny, by the way. and sorry about your boob. though I must say it was kind of funny. What color would you want arm warmers?
and yes, Cal's costume was pretty hilarious! I saw him and he looked extremely silly trying to dance in that thing.
I hate slutty costumes.

Mela said...

Oh man, blisters! ouch! really ouch! (especially on the boob). And I'm sorry about the shirt. And I'm sorry about any embarrassment you suffered. Really, I am.
you haven't answered my question about the color of your arm warmers.